TARGET AUDIENCE: Executives, employees and professionals working with colleagues, clients and collaborators from various cultures
- Developing a better understanding of the effects of culture on our role
- Learn how to develop and apply cultural intelligence in professional and personal contexts.
- Improve efficiency when working with colleagues, clients and employees from diverse cultures
This course explores the fundamental dimensions of cultural sensitivity: CQ Drive, CQ Knowledge, CQ Strategy and CQ Action. It also examines 10 key cultural values and their impact relative to global cultural clusters.
Chapter 1 | Introduction — Culture matters
- Impact of culture
- The importance of developing cultural intelligence
Chapter 2 | Mapping cultural differences
- Exploring 10 cultural clusters
- Examining 10 key cultural values
Chapter 3 | Cultural intelligence — What is it, and why is it important?
- Define and measure cultural intelligence
- Exploring the 4 cultural dimensions
Chapter 4 | Developing cultural intelligence
- Improving CQ Drive
- Improving CQ Knowledge
- Improving CQ Strategy
- Improving CQ Action
- Livermore, David; Expand your borders; Discover 10 cultural clusters; Cultural Intelligence Center, 2013
1 For groups within organizations, ACCULTURA’s CQ-certified trainers can deliver this course in person at the client organization’s location*. For more details and a quote, contact us today.
* Restrictions may apply depending on the organization’s location (city, country).