LEADING HYBRID TEAMS WITH CULTURAL AWARENESS
This innovative program aims to foster an inclusive, engaging and efficient hybrid working environment by improving leaders’ management and cultural skills.
- A 90-minute course on Leading Hybrid Teams
- An individual Cultural Intelligence Assessment
- A 1/2-day workshop on Developing Cultural Intelligence
- An individual consultation with a cultural intelligence expert
- A 1-year 24/7 access to a digital e-learning platform to refresh and deepen cultural knowledge
Hybrid teams & cultural Intelligence
Innovative multicultural virtual and hybrid team training program for managers
- Understand and address the new management challenges of leading virtual and hybrid teams
- Assess and develop cultural skills to manage culturally diverse teams efficiently
- Improve global virtual team efficiency and engagement
Designed for managers, Leading Hybrid Teams with Cultural Awareness provides the knowledge and tools to lead multicultural virtual or hybrid teams efficiently. Participants explore various management processes such as team communication and team meetings. They also assess their cultural skills, learn how to develop them, and apply their knowledge within a culturally diverse team – of ethnicities, genders, generations and organizational functions.
This program is designed for leaders and managers only. The workshop is delivered in cohorts of 7 to 20 people.
Ask us about our “pilot” programs.Tell me more!
Some brands that have developed their cultural intelligence