FOSTERING DIVERSITY IN THE ORGANIZATION
Designed by certified trainers and experts in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI), Fostering Diversity in the Organization is a hands-on program. Exclusive to ACCULTURA, this unique program starts a delicate conversation and develops the cultural competencies essential to addressing discrimination in the organization.
- A conference on diversity and cultural intelligence
- An audit of cultural training within the organization
- An individual cultural intelligence assessment for program participants, including leaders, managers and staff
- A workshop to develop cultural intelligence
- Individual cultural intelligence coaching sessions
- Access to e-learning on unconscious bias
Access to e-learning on gender equity
Cultural Intelligence for Diversity
Extensive training program for a discrimination-free organization
- Assess, inform and train your staff on diversity, equity and inclusion issues
- Ensure the efficiency and well- being of your multicultural staff
- Equip your team to better serve international clients and collaborate with colleagues from diverse cultures
Designed for executives, managers and professionals, this program will serve those who manage or work with culturally diverse teams, remote or on-site, or who conduct business with clients and partners across borders. It will also help English Canadians who work with clients or colleagues in French Canada.
Comprised of a conference, a workshop, a cultural intelligence assessment and other useful tools, this program will help you be part of the solution to create a diverse, inclusive organization.
This program is for the entire organization or for leaders only. The workshop is delivered in cohorts of 7 to 20 people.
Ask us about our “pilot” programs.YES to Diversity!
Some brands that have developed their cultural intelligence