EFFECTIVE TEACHING IN A CULTURALLY DIVERSE CLASSROOM
Educators will find this unique program essential for creating a rich and inclusive learning experience for their multicultural classrooms. Whether the students are ethnically or gender diverse, Effective Teaching in a Culturally Diverse Classroom will enhance teachers’ effectiveness in providing accessible and compelling educational content. The program includes:
- 1 half-day workshop divided into 4 60-minute modules
- 1 cultural intelligence assessment
- 1 individual consultation session
- Module 1: Impact of culture and the importance of developing cultural intelligence
- Module 2: Exploring 10 key cultural values
- Module 3: Exploring and developing the 4 cultural competencies
- Module 4: Case Study
Cultural Intelligence for Educators
Diversity training program for teachers of all levels
- Assess and develop your cultural skills to recognize your strengths and blind spots
- Explore cultural values and understand how they influence behaviours
- Communicate more effectively with students from diverse cultural backgrounds
Diversity is ubiquitous in today’s classroom – even more so in a virtual or hybrid setting. Classrooms gathering students from various ethnicities and genders can contribute diverse perspectives, more creativity and enriched mind-sharing. It can also present challenges for educators such as frustration, misunderstanding, unintentional offence and other uncomfortable or even damaging situations.
Now more than ever, educators need to hone their cultural skills to teach more efficiently. To enhance the learning experience, teachers must develop and utilize their cultural intelligence (CQ) to improve awareness and apply more inclusive and empathetic teaching practices.
Our program designed for educators of all levels includes a personal cultural intelligence assessment, a workshop to explore and develop cultural intelligence, and an individual consulting session.
ACCULTURA provides this program to private and public educational institutions and organizations. The workshop requires cohorts of 7 to 20 people.
Ask us about our “pilot” programs.YES! I want to teach better!
Some brands that have developed their cultural intelligence