COMMUNICATING EFFECTIVELY WITH CULTURALLY DIVERSE AUDIENCES
- 1 half-day workshop divided into 3 modules
- 1 cultural values profile
- 1 individual consultation session
- 1-year access to the Global Business Compass platform
This workshop examines the impact of cultural diversity on the communicator/advertiser, the message, media choices and the consumer/audience.
- Module 1 : Cultural intelligence, cultural values; application exercise
- Module 2: Cultural expressions and manifestations, culture and communication; application exercise
- Module 3: Culture and media; case study
Cultural Intelligence for Communicators
Exclusive training program for international communications, marketing, and sales specialists and professionals
- Explore cultural values and understand how they influence communications
- Develop well-targeted campaigns for culturally diverse audiences
- Reach international clients and audiences effectively
Developed by seasoned communications experts and cultural intelligence specialists, this exclusive training program is tailor-made for communication & marketing specialists, PR agents, sales representatives, customer service specialists and other communicators who communicate across cultures.
Exploring cultural intelligence and communication notions, participants acquire knowledge that will help them develop compelling messaging, pitches, and campaigns for culturally diverse audiences, local and abroad.
Comprised of a workshop, a cultural values assessment and other useful tools, this program will help you create efficient communications for culturally diverse audiences.
This program is designed for all marketing, communications, sales and customer service personnel or executives and managers only. The workshop is delivered in cohorts of 7 to 20 people.
Ask us about our “pilot” programs.YES! I want to communicate better!
Some brands that have developed their cultural intelligence