ACCULTURA helps organizations adapt to cultural differences — whether it’s diversity of language, nationality or ethnicity, gender, generation, physical ability, or any other aspect of the diversity spectrum. Our innovative services and tools help organizations reach out to linguistically and culturally diverse audiences and better manage differences, within and outside the organization.
Supported by a global team of experts and partners, we provide acculturated communications, unique practice-focused cultural training programs, cutting-edge e-learning tools, and helpful teaching tools for teachers.
WHAT’S IN A NAME
ACCULTURA comes from the verb “to acculturate,” to immerse in the process of change and adaptation as a result of permanent contact with other cultures.
A Multicultural Team
ACCULTURA gathers an ecosystem of talents specialized in communications and cultural intelligence active on 3 continents: the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
ACCULTURA combines skills and cultural knowledge to:
- Provide training and e-learning tools to develop cultural intelligence, communicate with international audiences and manage diversity and inclusion – in any markets
- Write, translate, and adapt communications to culturally fit the culture of targeted audiences – in multiple languages
Always on the lookout for talent
- Writers, editors, translators from all cultural origins are welcome!
- Trainers, facilitators and creators of e-learning content on diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Global mind and interest in culture essential.