Communications and cultural intelligence to adapt to and leverage cultural differences
ACCULTURA helps organizations adapt to and leverage cultural differences — whether it’s diversity of language, nationality or ethnicity, gender, generation, physical ability, or any other aspect of the diversity spectrum. Our innovative services and tools help organizations reach out to culturally diverse audiences and manage cultural differences within and outside the organization to enhance performance. Supported by a global team of experts and partners, we provide acculturated communications, unique practice-focused cultural training programs, and helpful educational tools and programs.
WHAT’S IN A NAME – ACCULTURA comes from the verb “to acculturate,” meaning to immerse oneself in the process of change and adaptation due to permanent contact with other cultures.
A Multicultural Team
ACCULTURA gathers an ecosystem of talent specializing in communications, cultural intelligence, inclusion, emotional intelligence, well-being and other critical disciplines related to cultural adaptation. Our team operates on three continents, including the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our combined skills and cultural knowledge allow us to:
- Provide training to develop cultural intelligence, communicate with international audiences, and manage diversity and inclusion – in diverse markets
- Write, translate, and adapt communications to culturally fit the culture of target audiences – in multiple languages
Always on the lookout for talent
- Writers, editors, translators from all cultural origins
- Trainers, facilitators and creators of e-learning content
- Global mind and interest in culture essential
Want to join the ACCULTURA team? Write us your best pitch!